Answered By: Doreen Rogan
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 12

The adjunct teaching availability form needs to be submitted for each semester that you wish to teach.  Forms are due to Academic Affairs by February 1 for the next fall semester, October 1 for the next spring semester, and March 1 for the next summer session.  You can access the form each semester at the Teaching Excellence website.