Answered By: Doreen Rogan
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 29

The answer is no; however, if you complete the training at a college other than YCCC you must print and provide the certificate to Human Resources. For more information, please contact human resources directly by calling 207-216-4435.  More information about the sexual harassment prevention training can be found on the human resources website.