Answered By: Doreen Rogan
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2018     Views: 84

If you discover an error in a student grade and need to change it once the final grading period is closed, a change of grade form must be completed and submitted to enrollment services.  Instructors can obtain the form directly from student affairs, which is located on the first floor near the main entrance of the building.  The form is also located on the faculty tab of the MyYCCC portal under "Faculty Forms." Please call enrollment services at  207-216-4402 or 207-216-4403 for more information.