Q. What will financial aid cover?
The award is initially based on full time or 12 credits (full time = 12 credits; ¾ time = 9-11 credits, ½ time = 6-8 credits; less than ½ time = 1-5 credits). Awards may vary for each enrollment status.
- Only register for courses in your degree/certificate program.
- Most financial aid programs require you to be registered half- time.
- Financial aid pays for remedial courses (courses like MAT-098, or ENG-095).
- If you passed a course with a D- or better, financial aid will pay for one repeat attempt.
- There is no financial aid for “adult education” or “non-credit” courses.
Was this helpful? 0 0