How do I stay in academic good standing? What if I have to withdraw?

Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress

  • Receive financial aid by passing 67% of what you attempt. If you attempt 12 credits, complete 8 or 9 credits with “C” grades or better. “Drop” classes before the end of the first week of classes in order to avoid charges.
  • Financial Aid Refunds as a Result of Withdrawing-- If after the first week of classes you decide to “withdraw” from all of your classes before 60% of the semester is over, you will generally receive financial aid for the percentage of time you were in those classes, and some federal funds may have to be returned, and you may owe money to the College.

Learn more about the Academic Progress Policy.


  • Last Updated Sep 21, 2021
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Michelle Mehler

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0