Q. Other Important Tips
These tips will ensure you get the most out of your financial aid award.
- Payment Arrangements
- Make your payment arrangements 20 business days prior to the beginning of the semester
- Other Payment options: cash, credit card, payment plan ($50.00 fee- bill you 4 times a semester), or Third Party – see our Business Office for more information.
- Make sure all of your financial aid documents have been received.
- Understanding your Bill
- “Anticipated” aid is posted on your bill. In your “MyYCCC portal”: (https://my.yccc.edu), and under the “Student” tab, compare your bill under the “Business Office” tab, and your financial aid under the “Financial Aid” tab to ensure charges are covered.
- Password protect personally identifiable information
- Mail or fax information to the financial aid office. If you email documents with date’s of birth, social security numbers, student ID’s, password protect those documents before emailing them. Go to www.yccc.edu , click on “My YCCC”, “Campus Services”, “Financial Aid”, then “Financial Aid Document” for instruction on “How to password protect documents”.
Was this helpful? 0 0