On Thursday October 3rd, 2018, YCCC changed its password policy. You must now change your password (to get into college email, online classes, etc). If you don't change your password in time, you will be locked out of all your YCCC accounts until you do so.
Heer are two ways you can change your expired password.
If you are on-campus
Please try to log on to any campus computer using your current username and password. This should prompt you to change your password.
If you are off-campus
Please try to log onto your college email account here: https://mail.yccc.edu/owa
You should be prompted to change your expired password.
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Contains both numeric and alphabetic characters*
- A password history of 6 instances will be retained in the system. Meaning users can not repeat passwords until after 6 unique ones have been used.
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %, etc.)
- Your password cannot contain words or patterns from your username (three consecutive characters).
If you have any trouble, please submit a support ticket here: https://my.yccc.edu/ICS/Campus_Services/IT/Submit_a_Support_Ticket.jnz