Q. How do I cite a PDF file of an annual report?
Great question! The citation format should look like this:
Name of the Company. (Year of the annual report). Title of the Annual Report. Retrieved from URL
In Noodlebib, you'll want to choose Report (Technical / Research), which is located under "Nonperiodicals" in the drop-down menu.
- At the top of the entry page, choose the tab that says "Web Site"
- Put the URL of the annual report where it asks for the URL at the top.
- Under "Contributors," choose "Author," then put the name of the company under "Last Name or Group."
- Put the title of the report in the title space.
- Put the year of the report under Date.
- Hit Submit.
Hope this helps! Feel free to stop by the Library, and we'll be glad to go over your bibliogrpahy with you to make sure everything came out just right.
The YCCC Library