Q. How do I add my YCCC email to my device?
You can add your YCCC email to many devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Below are instructions on how to do so for an iPhone/iPad, but the information other devices request is very simular.
To add your YCCC email to your phone:
1. On your device go to settings, and Accounts and Passwords.
2. Click on add account.
3. The type of account you want to add is Exchange. Select Exchange.
4. Please enter the following information in the required fields (replace username with your username):
Description: What you want to name the account (like YCCC).
5. Click next. If asked if you want to sign into your “yccc.edu” exchange account using Microsoft, click Configure Manually.
6. Enter your YCCC password in the password box and click next.
7. When you see the pop-up “Cannot Verify Server Identity”, click continue. Enter the following information the corresponding fields:
Username: your username (android devices may want domain\username, like yccc.edu\username)
8. Hit next, and you should be done.
Here is a screenshot from the setup of an iPhone:
Attached to this answer is a PDF version of these instructions.