How do I install Office 365?
Installing Office 365 on Your PC/Mac
This document explains the step-by-step process of downloading and installing Office 365 as a YCCC employee or student. If you are a new student or employee and have not yet reset your starting default password for your YCCC account, you will need to do so. Instructions for how to do this can be found at the below link.
Document on how to change your default starting password: https://my.yccc.edu/ICS/Campus_Services/Technical_Support/Tech_Support_FAQs.jnz
- Go to https://www.office.com/ and click the sign in button.
- In the email field, enter your YCCC email address, and click next.
- If asked to use your work account or a personal account, click work.
- On the password screen, enter your YCCC password and click sign in.
- If asked if you want to stay signed in, in order to prevent possible login issues in the future we suggest clicking on the no button.
- Once logged in, click on the install office button in the top-right side of the page, and click the Office 365 apps option.
- To finish the installation, follow the instructions you see on the screen.