How do I add a Shared Mailbox to Outlook?
You must have access rights to the mailbox you wish to add.
Add a shared mailbox to Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Select the Email tab.
- Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then choose Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
- Type the shared email address, such as email@example.com.
- Choose OK > OK.
- Choose Next > Finish > Close.
Was this helpful? 0 0